- Convincing Climate Change Skeptics: the Climate Reality Project
- NASA Global Climate Change Educator Resources
- The Wild Center (NY)
- CELF Life Straw Educator Guide
- Serious Water Play An Educator’s guide to Water, Grades 3-5
- Serious Water Play An Educator’s guide to Water, Grades 6-9
- Serious Water Play An Educator’s guide to Water, Grades 9-12
- Excellence in Environmental Education Self Assessment Tool
- Interview with Richard Louv: Watch author of Last Child in the Woods, as he connects children’s experiences in nature, climate change and our changing society.
- Interview with Herman Daly and Kate Rayworth by Andrew Revkin, Founding Director, Initiative on Communication & Sustainability, The Earth Institute, Columbia University
- Jeffrey Sachs: The Path to Sustainable Development, Columbia University lecture.
“I learned that education for sustainability is a way for our declining nation to re-invent and re-vitalize itself. The organization, spirit of questioning, and positive leadership throughout CELF’s Institute were appreciated!”AP Biology & Chemistry Teacher
New Rochelle High School, NY